About Our Silver Linings Bookmark Donation
All funds raised will go to fund the making of the Cancer Community Nipissing Website and the next Silver Linings fair.
Big Ballot Items: Thank you to our Sponsors!
1. The BRICK - Dixon Black Reclining Chair & Ottoman-retail value $729.97
2. G&P Welding - Silver Linings Fire Ring - retail value of $230
3. Stradwicks Carpet One Floor & Home 5x7 Area rug or flooring of same value
- retail value of $400.
4. TOCARA’s - The Debbie Collection Hinged back earrings & Necklace 17” long
- retail value of $248.
Purchase/donate a bookmark for:
$1: Bookmark • Big item tickets: 1 ticket/$5, 5/$20
Advanced Bookmarks can be purchases
Callander Lakeside Medical Clinic
Ohana Yoga & Wellness Centre
Members Lakeside Quilters Group
Members of Silver Linings NB?
Fair day tickets available at the raffle tables from 10:00-3:30. By cash
Draw Starts at 3:30 at the fair on October 19th
Prizes: Last year ranged from chemo baskets to bird houses to free house cleaning to mittens. This year? Come and see.
Tickets for penny raffle: 3/$5, 15/$20
1. Sold at the fair ballot tables from 10:00am to 3:30pm
2. By cash and hopefully by electronic purchase? Stay tuned.
1. Cancer baskets will be drawn throughout the day
2. The rest of the items including donated SMALL Items & the BiG Ballot Items will be drawn starting at 3:30pm
We are asking for donations of prizes once again this year!
Please attach your name or company, an approximate value and your email if you would like a thank you card!
They can be dropped off at: Ohana Yoga & Wellness Centre - 1436 Main St. N. Callander or Call for pick-up 7054930692